[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1779/1779146rt7yyfuka2.gif[/img][/url]

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Salvation Army & Goodwill Finds.

Here are some of my bargins that I got at Salvation Army and Goodwill the last few days.

I redid the wooden bowl and the little wood shelf that I paid .99 cents a piece for

Here's the before pic...

And VOILA!










Some other goodies I picked up were a Marionette Mrs. Clause (remember them?) Years ago I got Santa, but didn't get Mrs. Clause and for years I been searching for her. Saw some at Antique stores where they wanted a king's ramsom for one, but Slavation Army was good enough to give her to me for $12!


I also got the shelf-sitting "bunny family" all dressed up in their Christmas attire for $2 a piece




Then over at Goodwill I found the two skiing moose for $4.97 (still in their plastic bags and box - never opened!)


and a cute country egg basket for $4! Don't you just love Salvation Army/Goodwill?




































2 comments:

  1. LOVE your makeovers! Fantastic! I have one of the animated dolls, too! I actually bought it in the late 80's because it reminded me of my girls (long blonde hair)... It's holding a candle and it was all dressed in red velvet and plaid. When I switched over to a country decor with cottage colors, I gave her a 'pink' makeover. I love getting her out year after year and setting her up. So glad you found the one you were searching for!

    I also love all the Petfinder links you've placed on your sidebar!!!!!... Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was so glad I found her. I'd been searching for years for one.

    I'm a strong advocate for adopting pets. All of my "fur kids" are adopted/rescued. I've recently started to get involved more with my local shelter - "Animals in Distress". They receive NO Federal or State monies it's all strictly donations. It's amazing what they are doing for all these beautiful pets on a daily basis! Just dropped off about 100 lbs of dog kibble to them and boy were they ever so thankful!

    ReplyDelete