[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1779/1779146rt7yyfuka2.gif[/img][/url]

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Come into my Garden

Good morning all!

Bit overcast and cloudy here this morning. Got out into the garden though and took some photos of my garden I thought I might share with you.





Isn't she lovely? Got a great deal on her at our local Ollie's store. Her wing had broken off and all she needed was a bit of glue and she was as good as new!








These Iris are beautiful!

















Here's the beginning of the veggie patch. I have Lettuce, cukes, Beans, snap peas, onions, carrots, beets, asparagus, some peppers, some toms (others are in containers around the garden), beets, cauliflower and broccoli all crammed in there LOL! Along with peppers and toms growing in containers throughout the garden and there is also large bucket that contains potatoes! I'm also growing a strawberry patch (in front of the Precious Moments Gardener at the foot of the veggie patch) and blueberries.


















Isn't this little guy so cute? I got him at Lowes on Clearance last fall for $20. Now they want almost $50! Not too bad for a frugal find.






















This little beauty I found at the side of the road on Trash Day. There was nothing wrong with her other than she needed a new pump. $10 fixed that problem!






















Here's my "Outhouse" shed. Another frugal find! $30!! Down from $100 last fall on Clearance!




















And here's the patio that I'm trying to get finished up.



Tomorrow I'll post pics of the front yard. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment